Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's only fair that I post the same excerpt here that I posted on NaNo:

“You ok?” he said.

“Just really, really tired.” She stifled a yawn. “I don’t know about you, but the painkillers didn’t do much. I just want to lie down and hope I don’t ache this badly in the morning.”

“Can I help?”

“Anything in particular in mind?” she said. As the words came out of her mouth, she froze, hoping they didn’t sound as suggestive to him as they did to her.

“Actually,” he paused. “If it’s not too forward, I do give a pretty good massage. You’re probably going to hate life in the morning, but we can try working out some of the kinks now so that it won’t be too bad.”

“You don’t even seem fazed,” she commented. Mentally, the angel on her left shoulder and the devil on the right shoulder battled fiercely. Cherry had been watching his hands at dinner and they seemed so incredibly large and capable. The idea of a massage was deliciously tempting. Then again, their level of intimacy would raise another notch if she allowed him to run his hands over her body carte blanche. But boy did that sound good.

Really good.

***
12,185 as of right now. Type, fingers type!

No comments: