Friday, December 21, 2007

Damn I'm good. I mean it. I'm really good.

I'll try not to break my arm patting myself on the back but I just finished "Trial" and it's 23 pages, 6400 words of *spice*. I mean, it's hot. I'm not certain that I'll keep the title since I veered away from what I had originally intended to happen in the story, but I am beyond satisfied with the results. I think Morgan Sierra definitely has a future. I'll let it sit for a few days and then go back and edit it before submitting to a publisher. The storyline is well, controversial and I can see people not wanting to publish it because of the subject matter. I absolutely cannot see them not wanting to publish it because of the writing. It's really that good.

(Now that I've said all that, how much money do you want to lay down that I come back in a few days and exclaim how horrible the story is? ha ha!)

No comments: