Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm still stunned about the contract. And then when that feeling subsides - usually just for an instant - then panic sets in. What the hell have I done to myself? There is a lot of work involved in this process. I even developed a bout of (not-so-unusual) insomnia last night dwelling on it. I want to do this right, but am trying to be mindful of being too eager and jumping the gun. A lot of authors out there have websites where they promote themselves but for me, this blog and you are what I have, dear readers. I've always marched to the beat of my own drum and writing will probably be just another example of how much so....

I've picked up Flight of the Guardian (again) today and want to finish it by the 30th of January. I'm shooting for a 35,000 word story this time. I'll keep you posted of my progress.

Stay tuned regarding all of the above.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Thanks for the link Dee! And congratulations on the contract!