Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My printer is churning out the contract right now and it's a heck of a lot more complicated than I had ever anticipated. Cover art. Cover art?! I get to approve cover art? Yes, you would think that this is common sense, but I guess I never really thought about it. I'm supposed to sign up and link to certain blogs and web addresses and a million other tiny details I never thought of. I won't know a release date yet until I've been assigned an editor which could be up to a month from now. I'll keep you posted on how it happens. I've always been curious about the whole process and now I'm a part of it!

Thanks to my friends for seeing me through this. Apparently, I'm the only person who is surprised that someone other than me liked the story. I guess that's a good thing too.

No comments: