Saturday, January 12, 2008

Were you wondering about A Beautiful Death? It's my contribution to the Wicked call for submissions by Cobblestone that is a few posts below. It was my plan to crank it out between today and tomorrow, but Trial of the Guardian has taken off (in my mind at least) and I've spent the day working on it.

Speaking of...I've decided to drop the "i" in Hiero and just make him plain ol' Hero. When I researched the name Hiero, I discovered it's Greek; for some reason, in my mind this now makes the pronunciation "hy-ro". As you know, I want "hee-ro". Now I just have to spend a little time thinking about whether or not this makes my MC a little too over-glamorized. I don't think so, but let me know what you think.

And good news! The Voice as printed by Lulu showed up today. It's gorgeous!! With certainty I know that every NaNo that I do in the future will result in a hard-bound copy.

I'll tell you what - 2008 is starting out to be a fantastic year.

1 comment:

Cole Reising said...

What fun to hold the book!

Cole