Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where does the time go? As I had predicted, Career Opportunities was finished right on time with 5,312 words. Not once is the female MC described. Makes for an interesting story. As soon as I finished that one, I immediately began Dark Forest Nights for the Wicked line as well. This story is well, um, dark and has to do with anonymous sex. I plan on submitting both stories next week.

Speaking of the Wicked line, CP posted a new word -at least for me. They do not want to see a lot of things. One among them was "felching". You'll have to google that one for yourselves; it's not for the faint of heart, mind you! The post brought up a fabulously funny discussion about the types of things people find erotic in literature. To each their own is all I can say.

No comments: