Monday, February 4, 2008

Whew! I've been a story-telling fool. Tonight I will finish my third Wicked story. I had promised to go back to working on TOTG, but got side-tracked by a story I just had to tell! Submissions open up in two days and I can't wait to send all three in. I never did finish A Beautiful Death and may perhaps come back to it later.

The cover for Soldier is coming along swimmingly. I can't wait to see the final in full color. We've also gone through the second round of edits for this story and after this, I have to tell you that I have mad respect for editors. I'm 'bout sick of Nicholas at this point. lol. Just kidding. He's too hot to be sick of!

I did decide to send out a newsletter with updates on my newest releases and contests. Use Yahoo groups on the panel to the left to join.

No comments: