Saturday, April 5, 2008

Final Countdown to Soldier

Yep. We're in the home stretch! This Friday, April 11th, 2008, you can purchase my debut novella; Soldier will be released by Cobblestone Press in six days! I received the good news that they wanted it on Christmas day and not even six months later, dream turns into reality. How cool is that?

If you want to learn more about the story, come chat with me at Cobblestone Press this Friday at 8pm EST. Simply go to http://www.cobblestone-press.com/chat.html. Strong warning up front and the disclaimer is there before you enter: the content of the chat DOES become very adult in nature. Those who are faint of heart should not enter! (For example, I think last night was an all-time record. It took 35 minutes for someone (moi!) to mention the word c*ck. That usually happens within five minutes. lol.) I'll be giving away a free copy of Soldier that night and there is usually at least one other give away done.

And speaking of adult in nature, I've also sold Career Opportunities by Morgan Sierra to Cobblestone. It's an erotica for their Wicked line. I posted an unedited excerpt for it on this blog some time back, but if you want to see it again, go to my website under the Morgan Sierra page.

Yes - I'm slowly but surely getting there, folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming release and sale! Woo-Who!!