Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Blog Design

If you're viewing my actual blog right now, you had to have noticed the changes. I spent an insane amount of time today trying to find a new layout that I liked and that worked. Key word that: "worked". Anyhoo, here it is in all it's splendor and glory. I'm still trying to decide if I like it. I adore the layout. I hated that you used to have to scroll *all the way down* to find anything useful on my old blog. This one has everything laid out nice and neat off to the right. My biggest issue though is the actual design. Although it's pretty, it's so, well, bright. Even after four cups of coffee, I'm not this bright. If you remember my old blog, drop in and let me know what you think of this one.

In the meanwhile, I'll be looking for my shades.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool new look. I like it!

Kris Eton said...

I really like it, Dee! Pretty. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tess and Kris! I guess I'm the only one with "bright" issues! :)