Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Official!!

I'm a published author, y'all! *Snoopy Dance!!* It's some ungodly hour of the morning and I just received my author package for Soldier. If I do say so myself, it's gorgeous!! Sometime within the next two hours or so, it will actually be available for purchase on Cobblestone's web site.

Of course, tonight at the online release party starting at 8pm EST I'll be sure to give away a free copy. So set your clocks and be there!

Ok. I think I've just petered out. lol. Being excited takes a lot of energy. I will say that prior to the email, I was revising Dark Forest Nights for submission to another publisher. It was rejected earlier this month for er - let's say questionable content. I'm fixing that now and hopefully will send it out tomorrow or Saturday. I just need to add another 800 words.

But before I do that, let me gather my strength for just...one...more....

SNOOPY DANCE!!

4 comments:

Kris Eton said...

Yay! I'm so excited for your new book, Dee. I've loved this cover ever since the first day you posted it to the Cobblestone forum!!!

I am going to do my best to be in chat tonight to egg you on.

Congratulations.

Caffey said...

Congrats Dee!! And it sounds so wonderful too!

Hope you did something special to celebrate too!

Anonymous said...

Kris thank you so much for the well wishes! And congrats for winning a copy in last night's chat!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caffey! I'm still working on how to celebrate, but I'll come up with something!